COFFEE LOVERS - The Fashionably Broke
the fashionably broke, style blog, fashion, blogger, dc


COFFEE LOVERS

Why do most declare Sunday their favorite day of the week? I think it's because it's claim to fame is being deemed a "lazy" kind of day. When you can enjoy waking up late, lounging in your pajamas and drinking coffee all morning (and maybe, day) long.

I always make sure to have my favorite Starbucks coffee stocked. I have something for everyone, for all times of the day. When it comes to our coffee routine at home, we love our Starbucks. In the morning, we always brew a fresh pot of Starbucks Pike Place Roast to share. It's smooth and flavorful and the perfect everyday drinking coffee. But if I'm in a rush, or on-the-go, I will reach for one of my favorite pre-made Starbucks drinks, like an Iced Black Coffee. Lightly sweetened, it's ready for drinking straight out of the bottle.

Mid-day, when I'm in the need of an afternoon pick-me-up, the Starbucks Refreshers do the trick. Made with coconut water, they're a crisp and refreshing way to find those lasts bits of energy in your day. And, last but certainly not least, we've been loving Starbucks Chai Tea lately, with warm almond milk as an evening wind-down. They're the perfect amount of spice to get us thinking about fall. Next up, PSL's!

Starbucks is also currently having their Summer Sale, so be sure to stock up on your favorite tumblers, Travelers (I love my gold striped one), mugs and more!

Sep 3, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment