#50Styles50States With Old Navy - The Fashionably Broke
the fashionably broke, style blog, fashion, blogger, dc


#50Styles50States With Old Navy

Living in Virginia, we have access to both the city life the great outdoors. And the people here are constantly on-the-go and doing it all - Working hard and having fun! That’s why Old Navy has always been a go-to, one-stop-shop shopping destination for me.


         SHOP THE POST         

At Old Navy versatile clothing, including workwear, active wear and more, is right at your fingertips. Shopping at Old Navy has allowed me to build a wardrobe that is stylish as well as functional, that adheres perfectly to my combination lifestyle. That’s why, I’m excited to announce that I’ve partnered with Old Navy to share how my home state has shaped my personal style as a part of their #50States50Styles campaign.

During the week I rely on my closet staples, like this military style jacket. It can be mixed and matched with several outfits, transitioned from day to night, and dressed up or down. It’s such a must-have piece in everyone’s wardrobe this season! Some other essential basics that I recommend investing in this fall include tee shirts for layering, well-fitting denim and cute flats. These kinds of staple pieces are the strong foundation to a great wardrobe, no matter where you live.

WEARING: Old Navy Military Jacket | Old Navy Dress
Urban Outfitters Belt | Old Navy Flats | Old Navy Crossbody Bag
Old Navy Sports Bra | Old Navy Leggings | Nike Sneakers | Dior Sunglasses

Not only is stylish everyday wear important to me, but stylish active wear is as well! I love to practice yoga during the week and my favorite pastimes on the weekend include hiking or biking. Here in Virginia we have endless terrain to explore and Old Navy has endless combinations of adorable workout gear for me to look cute while doing it!

If you want to check out more style inspiration by state, head to People.com! It’s so interesting to see and read how where you live can really affect your style, in the best way possible. And, you can even submit your own state-inspired style by using #50styles50states, #OldNavyStyle!

Disclosure: Special thanks to Old Navy for partnering with us on this post.

Sep 5, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment