DESSANGE Paris Shampoo & Conditioner - The Fashionably Broke
the fashionably broke, style blog, fashion, blogger, dc


DESSANGE Paris Shampoo & Conditioner

When it comes to the best shampoos and conditioners, there are just a few that have stood the test of time for me. The best part about this one - It's exclusively available at Target!

When it comes to affordable haircare, the DESSANGE Paris brand has become a new top shelf contender in my bathroom. I recently tried out their Oleo Miracle Replenishing Shampoo & Conditioner. The DESSANGE Paris haircare brand itself has been around since 1954 and, fun fact, the house was "the first to consider hair coloring a profession." So, it's easy to understand how it's earned its spot in over 400 salons, in over 40 countries.

The Oleo Miracle collection by DESSANGE Paris was specifically designed to help bring overprocessed and damaged hair back to life. Since my hair has been colored for as long as I can remember, I have to put in the time to keep my hair looking and feeling smooth, shiny and healthy. After using this new shampoo and conditioner for 3 weeks, I found that it's best used on days when I'm going to blow dry my hair straight. Since the Oleo Miracle line is infused with nutrients from nature’s most precious oils, it's perfect for a sleek and smooth blowout. If you're looking for even more shine, I recommend using the Oleo Miracle Oil as the perfect finishing touch for any hairstyle - Curly or straight, up or down.

You don't have to go to the salon to get your hands on DESSANGE Paris products anymore because the premium haircare line can be found exclusively on the shelves at Target!

Disclosure: Thank you to DESSANGE Paris for partnering with us on this post.

Oct 10, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment