The Best Denim of the Shopbop Sale - The Fashionably Broke
the fashionably broke, style blog, fashion, blogger, dc


The Best Denim of the Shopbop Sale

I can't stop buying new jeans! And you should join me because one of our favorite online retailers,Shopbop, is having a huge sale right now. It's the perfect time to add some new denim to your wardrobe. Read more to find out which pairs included in the sale are my favorites!

WEARING: Elliat Top | Levi's Jeans | Stuart Weitzman Heels | Future & Glory Bag (Budget Version) | Urban Outfitters Sunglasses

There's 31 pages of denim on sale as a part of the sale happening now on Shopbop.com. I've narrowed it down to my favorites below, separated by skinny and straight leg denim, and then by cropped and flared denim. I just got these and I love them - They're so soft and comfortable! Next up, I'm wanting some cool wide legs for fall, like this off-white pair or this high-waisted pair.


         SHOP SKINNY & STRAIGHT LEG         


         SHOP CROPS & FLARES         

Sizing Recommendations: For Citizens of Humanity, I recommend sizing down. For Levi's, I recommend purchasing your true sizing Unless you like a looser fit, then you can size up. All others should be true to size.

Oct 13, 2016

2 comments:

  1. Great denim look.

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking a budget version of that bag, too!
    x0x0 Caroline http://thecarolove.com/

    ReplyDelete