Satin Bomber Jackets - The Fashionably Broke
the fashionably broke, style blog, fashion, blogger, dc


Satin Bomber Jackets

It's no mystery that bomber jackets are the jacket for fall. But the ones that are catching my eye are those with a sleek and shiny finish. The lightweight satin fabric is just light enough to wear all year round, with skirts and shorts, but serve as the perfect boyish layer for right now.


         SHOP THE POST         

WEARING: Zara Bodysuit (Love this too) | Mango Skirt (Similar)
Nordstrom Rack Jacket | Stuart Weitzman Shoes
Gucci Bag | Dior Sunglasses

I'm loving them paired with contrasting textures, like suede and denim. Since there are so many cool bomber jackets to choose from right now, I've rounded up my favorite ones (at varying price points) for you below. I think this one is next up on my fall shopping list! What other trends are you loving this fall?


         SHOP SATIN BOMBERS         

Oct 4, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment