Holiday Ready with Shopbop - The Fashionably Broke
the fashionably broke, style blog, fashion, blogger, dc


Holiday Ready with Shopbop

It's Thanksgiving week and my holiday nostalgia has officially kicked in! Bring on the delicious homemade cookies, decorating the Christmas tree, red wine and game night with the family. Would you believe me if I told that you I acutally have never even had my own Christmas tree since living on my own, until this year? So, I'm intently starting early this year! I want new Christmas socks, a playlist comprised of the best holiday jingles, and all of the cinnamon scented candles.


         SHOP THE POST         

WEARING: 7 For All Mankind Top | Citizens of Humanity Jeans
Zara Heels (Love these too) | Clare V. Bag | TIJN Sunglasses

Most fittingly, I've started my search for cute holiday looks too. With a large Italian family on one side and the most fashionable grandma on the other there's no shortage of family events and reasons to dress up for the holidays! I recently shared this look on Instagram as a part of the Shopbop #HolidayHowTo campaign. Featuring a updated classic on the white button-down shirt & a pair of embroidered denim, I shared also shared my favorite holiday moment - Getting to spend time with family and friends. What are your favorite holiday traditions?

Follow along all of the #HoldayHowTo's in the upcoming weeks and find everything from what to give, what to put on your list, and what to wear this holiday season.

Shop my 15 favorite gifts to give and to get this season from Shopbop:


         SHOP SHOPBOP HOLIDAY         

Nov 20, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment