Home For The Holidays - The Fashionably Broke
the fashionably broke, style blog, fashion, blogger, dc


Home For The Holidays

We're always home for the holidays because all our family is where are! Sometimes I feel grateful that I don't have to deal with the busy airports or train stations and sometimes I think it would be fun to travel during the holidays. Although, if anyone was going to be like Macaulay Culkin and end up "Home Alone," it would be me. I'm always sleeping in late!

While we aren't traveling in the upcoming weeks, we're celebrating being home for the holidays! And we're adding some destination-inspired artwork while we do it, featuring one of our favorite places in the whole world - New York City.

If you're in last-minute-gift-idea mode, a print from Minted could be just what you're looking for. If you didn't know, their selection of artwork is one of my favorites (and they offer framing as well!). I really love giving a personalized gift. Minted makes it easy to give someone the gift of their hometown or a place they love with their selection of map art.

And, if they don't have the destination you're looking for, they can even create a custom map just for you. I've listed some of my personal favorites below so that you can get an idea of the different map styles that they have. I really want this colorful San Francisco map next. Hint, hint, Santa!

Dec 15, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment