5 Long Line Coats I Love - The Fashionably Broke
the fashionably broke, style blog, fashion, blogger, dc


5 Long Line Coats I Love

WEARING: H&M Long Wool Coat

Bringing a whole new meaning to the term, "ankle biters," there's much to love about long line coats this season. Hitting somewhere, ideally, between your knees and ankles, a longer hemline is sure to leave it's wearer with added warmth and a cooler vibe.

The one I'm wearing here is on sale, but sizes are going fast. Not to worry, because I've scoured the internet for, what I believe to be, the five, cutest long line coats to buy this winter. If you have a favorite, please leave me the link in the comments. Bonus: These coats are all sure to make you look and feel taller too!


         SHOP LONG COATS         

Jan 26, 2017

1 comment:

  1. this diary was terribly helpful for my session and that i request to feature some a lot of like this.
    embroidery digitizing

    ReplyDelete