LET'S GET AWAY - The Fashionably Broke
the fashionably broke, style blog, fashion, blogger, dc


LET'S GET AWAY

I was always an over-packer but sometimes there just isn't even the time to over-pack. Sometimes you just gotta throw some stuff in a bag and hit the road. And that's exactly what I've been doing more of lately! I don't mind it at all though, I personally made it a goal to take more trips on the weekend this year. We've been exploring anywhere the road will take us and I'm loving it. Whether we've planned the trip in advance or it's a spur of the moment thing, I like to think I've become a "master" packer for weekend getaways.

That's why, in partnership with CND™ Vinylux™, I put together a little video featuring some of my tips for getting ready for a last-minute, weekend getaway! I kept finding myself in a bind when it came to having my nails done for these trips. Especially when we're headed to the beach, having my nails done is always important for me to feel put together. And, since I don't always have time to go to the salon, I rely on @CNDWorld CND™ Vinylux™ 7 day chip-resistant polish for at-home manicures (Now available at CVS!). I love the CND™ Vinylux™ polishes because they are so long-lasting, fast-drying, and chip-resistant for up to 7 days. In this video, I'm wearing CND™ Vinylux™ 7 day chip-resistant polish in the color 'Be Demure' #214, along with the Top Coat (Which is so necessary).

I hope you enjoy & if you have any tips for quick packing as well I'd love to hear your suggestions!



         SHOP THE POST         

Mar 29, 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment