HIDDEN GEMS - The Fashionably Broke
the fashionably broke, style blog, fashion, blogger, dc


HIDDEN GEMS

I'm always on the hunt for hidden gems in my neighborhood. As we turned the corner of a one way street in Georgetown, our eyes grew big and bright staring up at this cheerful pink house. Talk about a gem! I could have stayed and hung out on their front porch all day, if I wasn't fearful they'd start charging me rent.

The green shutters seemed to be the perfect accent to this perfectly pink home. Don't you agree? The combination is one that I left feeling inspired to style an outfit around.

WEARING: J.Crew Sweater | TOPSHOP Skirt
Stuart Weitzman Boots | Mansur Gavriel Bag | Dior Scarf

This green and pink combo has me feeling vacation ready and inspired to stock up on some new pieces before a few upcoming trips. Check out my favorite pink and green pieces below. They're sure to make you want to book a flight somewhere sunny and warm.



         SHOP THE POST         

Apr 3, 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment