Pretty, Pink & Chanel - The Fashionably Broke
the fashionably broke, style blog, fashion, blogger, dc


Pretty, Pink & Chanel

WEARING: Zara Top (Similar Here & Here) | Madewell Jeans | Loeffler Randall Shoes
Miu Miu Sunglasses | Gorjana Star Necklace | Gorjana Choker | Chanel Flap Mini

It's no secret that I have a bit of a handbag addiction. To me, good accessories are the key to a good outfit. That's why I'm most likely to splurge on shoes or a bag over anything else. If you're like me, and love your designer handbags, then you will love Trendlee's selection of pre-owned designer bags. Dedicated to curating a unique selection of designer handbags (At a steep discount), Trendlee features the best in consignment from Chanel, Celine, Hermes, Louis Vuitton and more. Personally, I find the most joy in shopping on Trendlee because there's just something to be said for shopping beyond the latest "it" bags. I've found it to be a great way to discover styles that I love that I've never even seen before!

My friends over at Trendlee were nice enough to let me borrow this pretty, pink Chanel Flap Mini bag for a few days and it's definitely going to be hard to send back. The quality is amazing and the pink is so unique and fun. Whoever ends up with her will be a lucky lady! If you find yourself sifting through Trendlee, I'd love to hear which bags are your favorite. This yellow Chanel clutch is such a steal & hello, Louis Vuitton luggage! Shop my look, plus more of my favorite bags currently available on Trendlee, below:



         SHOP THE POST         



         SHOP MORE TRENDLEE         

Apr 19, 2017

2 comments:

  1. you make the sun look so goooood

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pics are all the warm summer vibes babe! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete