VACATION DREAMING - The Fashionably Broke
the fashionably broke, style blog, fashion, blogger, dc


VACATION DREAMING

WEARING: ASTR Crop Top | COS Tee | Madewell Jeans | Bohemia Basket Bag | Miu Miu Sunglasses
Tony Bianco Sandals (Similar Here) | Sissy Yates Designs Earrings | Giorgio Armani Lip Magnet Lipstick #502

ASTR's tropical print has me vacation dreaming this spring! Luckily, I've found a few reasons to get out of town lately to hold me over until our longer trips this summer. As you probably saw on my Instagram, we used Glamping Hub for a weekend getaway two weekends ago. Glamping Hub features over 300 luxurious glamping accommodations in just their Washington Portal (and many more beyond the D.C. area), including the gem we stayed in, Luray Modern. The 1850's restored farmhouse is perfect if you're looking for a relaxing and unique getaway and I can't wait to share more about our stay with you soon!

This weekend we're headed up to Kent County to explore Delaware's Quaint Villages. I've never been, but we have some really great stuff planned for while we're there, like visiting an Amish Market! Be sure to follow along on my Instagram, as well as Delaware's Quaint Villages' Instagram where I'll be doing a takeover. In the meantime, you can shop more of my favorite pieces that will leave you feeling total #vacationvibes!

Where are you traveling to this summer?



         SHOP THE POST         

Apr 21, 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment