LOGO TEES & MY FAVORITE DENIM - The Fashionably Broke
the fashionably broke, style blog, fashion, blogger, dc


LOGO TEES & MY FAVORITE DENIM

Get ready for an overload of photos- This might be one of my favorite shoots to date! Chloe is one of my favorite brands and this colorful logo tee was too fun to pass up (a couple of months ago at the Hampden Clothing pop-up). I reach for this tee more than I care to admit, but I've decided to let the cat out the bag and tell you that you need a logo tee in your closet! I've picked out some more of my favorite designer logo tees for you to shop from below.

Also! If you're looking for a pair of white jeans, this is my favorite pair of denim at the moment (They're under $100!). They're perfectly relax and the color is slightly off-white, which I prefer to a starch white. I paired them with black accessories, like these The Row mules - which are the most comfortable and gorgeous shoes ever, I think - and the cutest Henri Bendel mini bag. I love the weaving on the handle! Accessories are everything to me and so I completed the look with my Dior scarf (that I got at their spring collection preview) & pink, mirrored sunnies.

WEARING: See by Chloe Tee | Mango Jeans | Dior Scarf
The Row Shoes | Henri Bendel Bag | Quay Sunglasses



         SHOP THE POST         

May 2, 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment