#TheOne With Farfetch - The Fashionably Broke
the fashionably broke, style blog, fashion, blogger, dc


#TheOne With Farfetch

Farfetch has been one of my favorite online shopping destinations since only forever so you can imagine my excitement when they wanted to interview me for a feature on their site. After confirming that the email was in fact meant to be sent to me, I was asked to find and style my favorite designer piece from Farfetch.com - Later to be coined as, #TheOne.

The interview is now live on FarFetch (squeal!) and I couldn't be more excited to share it with you! I worked with an amazing photographer to shoot the campaign and I'm really proud of how it turned out. Head to The Style Guide here for the full interview where I share about blogging & style with Farfetch, plus find out why I chose the J.W. Anderson Logo Bag as #TheOne for spring.



         SHOP J.W. ANDERSON ON FARFETCH         

May 2, 2017

3 comments:

  1. I adore your pictures! I'll definitely have to check out their site, congrats girl!

    Briana
    http://beyoutifulbrunette.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys did a beautiful job with this editorial. I love Farfetch too, excited to read your interview. I must admit I have my eye on one of the JW Anderson initial bags too, as we share initials. I feel like it is mean to be, no?
    xx Jenelle
    www.inspiringwit.com/

    ReplyDelete