Palm Springs Packing List - The Fashionably Broke
the fashionably broke, style blog, fashion, blogger, dc


Palm Springs Packing List

WEARING: ASTR The Label Dress | Joie Sneakers | Mango Bag

I'm packing for Palm Springs today (I leave on Wednesday - So excited!) & thought I'd share some of the things I'm packing with you in case you have a trip coming up too. A few new beauty products, plenty of new bathing suits, sandals, basket bags, sunglasses & more will be in tow with me as I fly to the desert for a family vacation. If you have any Palm Springs recommendations for me as well, please leave them in the comments below!

Of course, there will be no shortage of summer dresses in my suitcase either. This one is a new favorite of mine, just add sunshine.



         SWIMWEAR         

I recently had one of those successful online orders where I loved everything I ordered. That's a major win two days before a trip, if you ask me! I instantly loved all of the suits listed below and they are all under $100.



         OUTFITS         

If you couldn't tell, I have a little bit of a color pallet going featuring lots of reds and pinks. I'm also bringing a lot of white pieces too, like this crochet top, which I think will be perfect against a desert backdrop.



         SKINCARE & BEAUTY         

Having proper sunscreen is so important to me, so I always travel with a few SPF's, usually at least one for the face & one for the body. I'm loving this new Sunscreen Stick from Beauty Counter because it's so easily to apply. For my body, I'm using an antioxidant enriched sunscreen that I recently found on Amazon (antioxidants provide extra protection). I'm also bringing a 100% Rosehip Seed Oil, since the desert is so dry, my favorite nude lipstick ("Honolulu Honey by NARS), R+Co SAIL Soft Wave Spray for no-fuss hair styling, and a few tanning products, like the Kopari Sheer Body Glow. I also recently ordered a few products from Glossier so I'm bringing those for easy make-up looks (They're so easy to apply, perfect for vacationing) - Cloud Paint blush & Haloscope highlighter. Also I prefer cream blush & highlighter versus powder in the summertime. It just ends up looking more natural to me!

Jun 26, 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment