Sparkling Margartia Party With Sauza Tequila - The Fashionably Broke
the fashionably broke, style blog, fashion, blogger, dc


Sparkling Margartia Party With Sauza Tequila

Sauza Tequila has just upped the game with their newest product, Sparkling Margaritas. This ready-to-serve Margarita comes in three delicious flavors, each with the addition of effervescent bubbles. If you are hosting a party for a group of girls, you can't go wrong with a sparkling drink, making Sauza Sparkling Margaritas a fun new twist on Girls Night In.

Sparkling_Margaritas

The first step to throwing you party is picking up your drink selection. I like to provide a variety, so I make sure to have all three flavors on hand. Original Lime, for the classic margarita lover, features fresh agave sweetening for a pleasant citrus flavor. Wild Berry, my personal favorite, features a bright cherry flavor, along with a bit of tart citrus and a bit of spice. And last but not least, Mango Peach is a sure crowd pleaser as it's fresh mango and ripe peach flavors are nicely balanced with a hint of tart lime.

My next party planning tip is to get creative. For a cocktail party with my girls, I like to really let my inner-girlyness shine. Details like fruit drink stirrers, gold sugar rims and a healthy menu will not only impress, but also make your friends feel super special for the extra thought you put into your party.

SauzaPartyTips

For my Sparkling Margarita party, I plan to set up a pre-cut fruit bar, to garnish each flavor margarita, so that my guests can chose what they would like to adorn their delicious cocktails. For a girly twist on the methods to serving a proper margarita, I will serving them in champagne glasses with pre-sugared rims (gold sugar rims are a plus!). Then, I plan to have a fresh and fruity menu. Grilled peaches, Water Melon Salad and Strawberry Mango Salsa will pair nicely with the margarita selection, I think!

If you're planning a party for some girlfriends, I recommend serving the new Sauza Tequila Sparkling Margaritas and I hope some of these ideas help get your party started! You can check out more of my party planning tips and ideas on my "Get The Party Started" Pinterest board here.

sauza_sparkling_logo

Sauza® Sparkling Margarita is our brand new, ready-to-serve sparkling margarita. It's available in three delicious flavors: Original Lime, Mango Peach and Wild Berry. Now you can add a little more sparkle to your ladies' night. Connect with us here: http://facebook.com/SauzaMargaritas.

Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Sauza® via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Sauza®.

Images 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11

Jun 21, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment