Denim Shorts Dressing - The Fashionably Broke
the fashionably broke, style blog, fashion, blogger, dc


Denim Shorts Dressing

DSC_0569

The easiest way to dress up a pair of jean shorts are with bold separates, like this floral blazer from Target. The structure and bright colors just give these cutoff denim shorts more of a polished look, but without feeling too dressed up. I love feeling confident and comfortable at the same time and this is one of those outfits that does that for me. Not to mention, I had so much fun shooting it with one of my blogger bffs, Tammy. I think someone could make a lot of money off of documenting these shoots and the funny commentary that goes down during them - Just saying!

DSC_0579 DSC_0587

Omg, shoes.

DSC_0596 DSC_0616 DSC_0573

I'm not going anywhere but I'm going to walk this way!

DSC_0556 DSC_0610

I love me some one-leg-up, ultimate cool-girl posing.

Blazer from Target, H&M Tee (identical), Blank Denim Cutoff Shorts, Trouve Shoes (similar), Zara Bag, Alexandra Beth Ring, Greek Key Ring via She's Unique, Vita Fede Bracelet, Ray Ban Sunglasses, Stella & Dot Necklaces, Francesca's Evil Eye Necklace Gifted from Ashley

Jul 9, 2013

1 comment:

  1. Fun location I have this same blazer one of my favorites then i saw more of the same cut on target i'm gonna stock up now for the fall! So easy to throw on and change and outfit. You know those are my favorite shoes!

    ReplyDelete