OBX Love - The Fashionably Broke
the fashionably broke, style blog, fashion, blogger, dc


OBX Love

redesigned vintage dress vita fede mini titan with crystals redesigned vintage dress summer wedges, jessica simpson, gema, sandal redesigned vintage dress redesigned vintage dress

La Petite Marmoset Redesigned Vintage Dress, Jessica Simpson Shoes,
Vita Fede Bracelet, Alexandra Beth Rings c/o

Here are a few pictures from my trip to the Outer Banks, NC taken by one of my favorite (and the best) photographers in DC, miss Mimi Dabestani, who just ever so conveniently was staying in the house with me. [Editor's note: Mimi is my boyfriend's, little sister's best friend] Obviously, I couldn't leave without making some time for quick shoot with her. If only you could see the "moms and dads" knocking on the window telling us it was time to come in for dinner. You have to love family vacays! :)

Check out our Facebook page - I will post a few more of these pictures there!

Jul 7, 2013

5 comments:

  1. Love the shoes and dress!!! Amazing angles with your pics too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this look! Those thick gold midi rings are awesome!

    xo,
    Danielle
    www.envisionpretty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the print on that dress. Jessica Simpson shoes are the most comfortable ever!

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your rings. Where do you find so many knuckle rings??

    xoxo,
    Sarita W.

    www.the-rabbits-overalls.com

    ReplyDelete