I Love Cutouts. - The Fashionably Broke
the fashionably broke, style blog, fashion, blogger, dc


I Love Cutouts.

That moment when you see something you love from afar and as you get closer you find it gets even better - That's what happened the day I found this romper. I love a good romper for most any occasion but then I discovered this one had a cute cutout in the front that tied shut and the rest is history. Little details like that can instantly amp up an outfit and I search for that when I shop.

DSC_0714 DSC_0743 DSC_0763 DSC_0739 DSC_0749 DSC_0732

ROMPER: ASTR (try this one), SUNGLASSES: Elizabeth & James
PURSE: Vintage Chanel, SHOES: Free People
BRACELET: Vita Fede

Jul 23, 2013

4 comments:

  1. Very fun details in that romper!! I agree it's the little things like that, that make items stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Just the right amount of sexy, but still playful. Super cute!

    xo
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  3. That romper is just super cute, Natalie!! Love it.

    xoxo,
    Sarita W.
    www.the-rabbits-overalls.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this romper, almost purchased but they didn't have my size! So bummer esp since the price was only $17! You look adorable as always

    Classy Chic & Chardonnay
    http://ceislin.com

    ReplyDelete