Inside My Home: Kitchen Upgrade - The Fashionably Broke
the fashionably broke, style blog, fashion, blogger, dc


Inside My Home: Kitchen Upgrade

Decorating and renovating our new home has been an ongoing process. Many hours spend on Pinterest for design inspiration to countless trips to home decorating stores with Sara for the perfect home accents have been where most of my time has been spent. Our kitchen, being our favorite part of our new home, is now where we’ve turned our focus as of late. Our kitchen redesign is going to consist of a few different things: A subway tile backsplash, finding the perfect kitchen table, and a new DeltaTouch20 faucet for our sink. I’ve been cooking a lot lately, mainly because of how fancy pants our kitchen makes me feel when I’m in it, so I am super excited about the thought of my cooking process getting even easier with this new faucet.

If you aren’t familiar, Touch 2O technology allows you to turn the water on and off with a simple tap anywhere on the faucet spout and it turns off automatically to prevent water waste. Delta has eight styles of Touch2O kitchen faucets to choose from but with their interactive “Inspired Living” tool I was able to find which of the Delta kitchen faucets best fit my style. The tool takes you through a kitchen personality quiz, mostly based on pictures, to gauge which styles fit your home best. Being pretty spot on, the quiz results told me my style was contemporary, so we decided to go with the Trinsic touch faucet in Chrome. And don’t you worry, we will be keeping you updated on the kitchen upgrade as we go!

Next stop: My full kitchen upgrade vision board. Below is a picture from the Browse By Decorating Style section of the Delta website that best fits our style aesthetic and most resembles the kitchen we currently have. It has butcher-block counters, white cabinets, white paint and chrome accents.

985-SS_Room

Delta Kitchen Faucets
Image via Delta website

Delta Touch2O Technology for your kitchen and bathroom is precisely in tune with your every touch. Take the quiz to learn which faucet style best describes you at deltafaucet.com

Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Delta via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Delta.

Jul 22, 2013

3 comments:

  1. We're in the middle of kitchen reno too! Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hubs and I are saving up for a full kitchen remodel this fall and I can't wait. We're taking our kitchen down the the studs and taking out a wall. It will be messy and expensive, but so worth it.

    http://jax-and-jewels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. can't wait for more decor shopping adventures with you:) love you!
    http://highfashion4less.com

    ReplyDelete