Printed Palazzo Part II - The Fashionably Broke
the fashionably broke, style blog, fashion, blogger, dc


Printed Palazzo Part II

DSC_0526 DSC_0490 DSC_0546 DSC_0554 DSC_0563 DSC_0619 DSC_0571 DSC_0568

Aryn K Blouse (love this one too), Ark & Co Zig Zag Palazzo Pants, LOFT Clutch (similar),
BCBG Paris Shoes, Caravelle By Bulova Watch c/o

I call this part two, because there are many parts to the printed palazzo pants story of my closet (see part one here) and, I can tell you, there are many more to come. Trendy boutiques, like South Moon Under, are typically where you can find a great pair of palazzo pants. I've always been known to embrace a bit of seventies style and it seems to really come out in the summer, which is why I especially love this pair - That tiny bit of extra flare at the bottom. Then, I paired them with a sheer, cutout blouse, I love it modernizes the look a bit but is still basic enough that it doesn't over power the pants.

Photos by Sara

Jul 5, 2013

5 comments:

  1. Those are pretty cool pants girly!!! Love the shoes too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look FABULOUS! Love the pants :)

    xx, AB
    http://www.districtdressup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this look on you! I really need to try a pair of palazzos!

    Alissa
    FeelingGoodStyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. your palazzo pants looks great on you like the color design

    ReplyDelete
  5. your palazzo pants looks great on you like the color design

    ReplyDelete