Flower Crown Friday - The Fashionably Broke
the fashionably broke, style blog, fashion, blogger, dc


Flower Crown Friday

When I travel I like to fully embrace my setting. A flower crown wearing and denim dress wearing hippie-chick seemed appropriate at the beach! Erika brought this yellow, daisy crown back from her trip to Ibiza and I love it. But, if you’ve been looking to buy a flower crown, we recently discovered That Madonna Girl, who has a great selection of beautiful ones. And, sadly, this will not be a weekly, Friday series, but we so wish it was. :)

DSC_1086 DSC_1077 DSC_1131 DSC_1118

DRESS: unknown, SHOES: Steve Madden
PURSE: MMS, JEWELRY: Stella & Dot

Aug 16, 2013

3 comments:

  1. Love this whole look -- so casual and summery! And the shoes are the perfect pairing with the crown :)

    xo, Liz
    {What Dress Code?}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your shoes are so cute! I love the bright yellow against your skin tone.

    ~chīsana blogger

    ReplyDelete