Kitchen Remodel: Pinterest Inspiration - The Fashionably Broke
the fashionably broke, style blog, fashion, blogger, dc


Kitchen Remodel: Pinterest Inspiration

The kitchen is my favorite place in our home. Though we live in a condo, a little over 1,000 square feet, our kitchen was custom built and is pretty great. A little teaser for ya: We have white cabinets, butcher block counters, a white, porcelain sink and a gray/black/white granite island. It is pretty much perfect, for my style. It even has me cooking dinner on a regular basis, like a real adult, in her adult kitchen. Since all of those beautiful details weren't really our doing, we've been focusing on how we can make it our own. Enter: Pinterest. Don't you just love Pinterest? A centralized place to store your favorite things on the internet, all perfectly organized to fit your exact needs.

Pinterest has been my main source of inspiration when it comes to our kitchen remodel. If you remember, I announced our first area kitchen upgrade, which sort of makes me squeal inside, the Delta Touch faucet! HOORAY for no more contaminating the faucet when I'm washing off a piece of chicken, no more giant, industrial, restaurant kitchen faucet that soaks my entire body when doing the dishes and for the perfect, modern finishing touch for our space.

Besides the Delta faucet upgrade, I have a few other things in mind. Using my Pinterest "Inspired Living" board, let me show you what I'm thinking!


DeltaKitchen2

Yellow accents I think will pop nicely off of the white and neutral colors. Our kitchen is pretty long, so a long runner with vertical stripes is perfect. Interesting, modern lighting and white, subway tile backsplash will be the finishing touches to really add character to the space.

Stay tuned, I will be sharing as everything comes together with more pictures!



Delta-Logo

Delta Touch2O Technology for your kitchen and bathroom is precisely in tune with your every touch.
Take the quiz to learn which faucet style best describes you at deltafaucet.com

Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Delta via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Delta.

Aug 19, 2013

1 comment:

  1. This is going to be so much fun! My hubs and I are about to embark on a full kitchen and dining room renovation and I'm struggling to put together the final color combination. The hubs is adamantly against white cabinets and unfortunately every single one of my Pinterest inspiration pictures is of a white kitchen! Stressful!!!

    Can't wait to see your renovation.

    http://jax-and-jewels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete