Jacket Love - The Fashionably Broke
the fashionably broke, style blog, fashion, blogger, dc


Jacket Love

I love lightweight tees, equally as much as I love blazers and jackets, and the combination of the two is my favorite. I feel like I showed up well put together yet ready for whatever comes my way. Like a White Russian milkshake, grilled cheese and tomato soup topped off with a homemade pop-tart. Yep, I finally made it to Ted's Bulletin. We went to their newest location, Reston Town Center, which happens to be right around the block from where I work. Good thing I bought those extra stretchy jeggings at Express a few weeks ago. I'll take a snug fit for a blueberry cheesecake pop-tart any day.

On Natalie // JACKET: H&M, SHIRT: American Eagle, JEANS: Express, BOOTIES: Sole Society c/o, PURSE: Stella & Dot, SUNGLASSES: Krewe du optic c/o, WATCH: Michael Kors, BRACELET: Stella & Dot, RING: She's Unique

Feb 5, 2014

6 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE! Especially that jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cool jacket! Wish I had bought it!

    x abigail, the fabulous life of a natural disaster

    ReplyDelete
  3. That jacket is so cute!

    vwhitneyfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loves all of these images. The lighting, outfit, and you (with and without sunglasses) - all perfect! xo, T

    www.aloyallove.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable outfit! Especially love the jacket, reminds me of a even-more-spunky Chanel jacket! xx
    http://sunniesandplanes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete