A Spring Bar Cart - The Fashionably Broke
the fashionably broke, style blog, fashion, blogger, dc


A Spring Bar Cart

Do you ever get the feeling that something you loved just a few months ago is suddenly boring and not up to date? That's why it's important to keep up with every corner in your home. I recently did a little Spring Cleaning in my kitchen. My bar cart sits right next to the kitchen, so, I decided it needed a little make-over of it's self. Some colorful glasses, a bowl of fresh lemons, a few cans of my favorite mixer (which just happen to have the prettiest packaging) and a white, milkglass vase made all of the difference. They all work perfectly together to get the bar area ready for Spring entertaining. Next, I want to add this fun print.

Threshold Bar Cart, HomeGoods Glasses (similar) and Dessert Stand (this one's on sale),
Vintage Vase (love this one)

Shop This Post:

Mar 18, 2014

3 comments:

  1. will you come over to my new place and help me style my bar cart? #notkidding

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Um, yes! It's like my favorite new hobby :) Plus, I already know your cart is adorbs!

      Delete
  2. what a lovely update! I need to add some freshness (fruit and flowers) to my barcart STAT!

    XO Sahra
    Que Sera Sahra
    PS Be sure to enter my giveaway to win a tee or tank from By Luciana!

    ReplyDelete