Nordstrom Anniversary Sale - My Picks - The Fashionably Broke
the fashionably broke, style blog, fashion, blogger, dc


Nordstrom Anniversary Sale - My Picks

This summer-lovin' girl hates to admit it, but the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale has me a bit excited for Fall! I don't usually go too crazy during these sales, they make me feel rushed. Maybe obvious, given how late I'm posting about the Nordstrom Sale, but I don't like to be rushed when I shop. I've eased my way in to this one and it's been much more enjoyable for me.

I posted a few items that came in the mail last week on my Instagram Story. And since then I've placed two more orders. So I thought I'd share everything I've picked up so far in case you're still shopping too. The sale goes until August 6th, so let's drag this baby out as long as we can shall we?

Here's what I've ordered so far -

A suede moto jacket that I've been eyeing for two seasons I picked up in red.

In terms of Beauty, I love pallets right now for travel purposes, but this is the best deal in the Beauty category if you ask me.

I got this dreamy polka dot blouse, it keeps selling out so act fast if you love it too.

A one-shoulder top that I can wear now and later - Might be my favorite find.

I surprised myself and found some awesome, pink, velvet euro shams that I adore.

This is my favorite bra, so I picked up a new one but in red this time.

A color blocked, faux fur coat that feels even more luscious than it looks!

Those are just a few favorites, but you can scroll below and explore what else tops my list of Nordstrom Anniversary Sale pieces. Tell me yours in the comments below!



         SHOP CLOTHING         



         SHOP BEAUTY & HOME         

Jul 23, 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment