New In - The Fashionably Broke
the fashionably broke, style blog, fashion, blogger, dc


New In

I'm constantly accumulating things and lately I have found some really great new stuff that I wanted to share with you guys. Plus, I've been able to work from home a lot lately and I just really enjoy playing around with my camera during my breaks! From home decor, to fall clothes and new jewelry, it really shows how I stay "fashionably broke" in all aspects of my life, which, according to us, is always a good thing. Also, if you hadn't notcied yet, Erika and I live together now (eeek!) so we will be sharing some photos of her room soon too, so stay tuned :)

DSC_1551 Currently on repeat (left to right) Stella & Dot, She's Unique, Forever21, & giantLION Rings

DSC_1668

Personalized stationary by Brittany Fusion

DSC_1488 DSC_1457

Perfectly iPhone-sized cross body (TJMaxx find), Jimmy Choo Purfume & She's Unique "Love" Earrings

DSC_1579

Nate Berkus for Target pillow on top of my beloved Pure Beech sheets

DSC_1480 DSC_1649

A fringe find at Nordstrom and Threshold Bar Cart

DSC_1444

Added a few dainty necklaces in rotation: She's Unique Evil Eye and Wear It Don't Bear It Necklaces

Oct 25, 2013

4 comments:

  1. I love that Jimmy Choo perfume bottle! I think that's half the fun of trying new scents is just ogling all of the bottle designs.

    http://jax-and-jewels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving that ring stack!

    xo, Lindsey
    www.caviartaste.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. those necklaces are too cute! & love that pillow :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete