COLOR POPS - The Fashionably Broke
the fashionably broke, style blog, fashion, blogger, dc


COLOR POPS

Photos by Cheralee

Wearing: H&M Sweatshirt c/o (similar), TOPSHOP Skirt, TOPSHOP Shoes, TOPSHOP Backpack all c/o Nordstrom Pentagon City, RayBan Sunglasses, Glory & Honor Ring c/o

Being able to shop TOPSHOP at Nordstrom has been one of the best things ever. The sizing and fit of TOPSHOP clothes can be tricky, so nothing beats being able to try it on in a store. The Pentagon City Nordstrom has one of the largest TOPSHOP sections and happens to be right around the corner from my house [#winning]. We were pretty excited when they asked us to co-host their 1-year TOPSHOP Anniversary party back in October.

I've been living in all black this fall, so I love the color pops the bag and shoes bring to an otherwise basic look. This backpack is probably my favorite TOPSHOP find ever. Because it's fringe and I'm obsessed with fringe right now (more than usual), plus the calf-hair, the spots and that color. I'm into basics right now, so I've been embracing trendier accessories. I've also been mildly obsessed with all things green this fall, so these booties have been on major repeat (I'm sure you've seen them a bunch over on Instagram). If you're looking for a comfortable boot, I highly recommend this pair. They come in black too if you're not into the green, but you might be surprised how "neutral" green can be - I definitely was!


SHOP THE POST


Nov 3, 2014

5 comments: