Wish Lyst - The Fashionably Broke
the fashionably broke, style blog, fashion, blogger, dc


Wish Lyst


I'm a lady of lists. If you look on my desk at any given moment, you'll find a (few) to-do list(s), a grocery list and a shopping list at a minimum. Whether I'm just being super organized or finding a good reason to use a cute notepad I recently purchased, I love lists. That's why I got super excited when I recently discovered a website that combines my love of lists, fashion and shopping all in one.

Meet Lyst - A new, more organized and personalized way to shop. Using the large database of brands and products they have to browse through, you can create a list for anything and everything you want to buy, have thought of buying, might buy, or just want to look at because it's pretty (You can even add a little "cover photo" and description to each of your lists to serve as inspiration for the "Lyst," which I love).

Since I'm still winter shopping, I created my first Lyst, "Fall/Winter Wish Lyst," where you'll find my seasonal essentials; Black boots, loafers, wool coats, faux-fur, hats, cozy knits, messenger bags and more (seen above).


Besides the organizational benefit, Lyst is a also great tool that you can use to alert yourself when your items going on sale or come back in stock in your size. Since most of my favorite designers are on Lyst, like Vince, French Connection and Topshop, my lists just keep getting longer and longer! I have had my eye on camel coats lately, so that's going to be my next "Lyst." You can sign up for your own account here and be sure to follow me and my excessive list making. :)



Disclosure: This post was a collaboration with Lyst and, as always, all opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that we love!

Nov 4, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment