All Wrapped Up - The Fashionably Broke
the fashionably broke, style blog, fashion, blogger, dc


All Wrapped Up

Photos by Julien

Wearing: Free People Sweater, Carmen Marc Valvo Skirt via T.J.Maxx (similar), Free People Boots c/o, Phillip Lim Sunglasses c/o Iristocracy

I wanted to share a quick outfit with you featuring some of my favorite finds of the season. My sweater is from Free People and I'm telling you, it's the softest thing ever. It's not the easiest to hang on a hanger, but it makes me feel like I'm wearing a shirt and a scarf at the same time so I love it. And, I was really into the grid-print-everything this season, from skirts and sweaters to coats. So I had to have this Carmen Marc Valvo circle skirt home when I spotted it at T.J.Maxx (for only $35!). I'm thinking I might re-wear some of this outfit for my Christmas outfit! What do you think?

Shout-out to the amazing Nadine Matar for my new, super blonde hair!

SHOP THE POST:

Dec 16, 2014

1 comment: