Holiday Style: Express - The Fashionably Broke
the fashionably broke, style blog, fashion, blogger, dc


Holiday Style: Express


         SHOP THE POST         

When it comes to dressing for the holiday's, I always find it important to get a head-start on your outfit shopping. You never know what last-minute holiday parties or events you'll get invited to, or when your best gals will jump at the chance for a spontaneous girl's night out! So, having options that you love already hanging in your closet resolves that dreaded last-minute wardrobe scramble. Express has one of the best selections of holiday pieces that I've seen so far, so I'm excited to share some of my favorites pieces with you!

There's nothing like an epic night out with your friends to justify dressing up! Whenever one comes along, I love to embrace more of my "special occasion" pieces, like a flirty, deep-v, my highest pair of heels, or a pair of sequined pants.

My plunging, velvet dress and Sara's glistening top are two of my favorite pieces from Express!

My other favorite 'going out' outfits from Express include:

// This velvet romper paired with a tinsel jacket

// I've already picked up this jumpsuit and am planning to wear it to a dinner party or maybe even saving it for New Year's Eve

// For a more casual holiday outfit, pleated skirts, like this mini or this midi length one, are perfect to throw on with a chunky knit sweater and booties

// I'm loving this metallic dress & faux fur coat for a fancy, double-date night

WEARING: Express Velvet Dress | Express Velvet Pumps | Gucci Bag | Express Earrings

Whatever the occasion, Express has plenty of holiday party options to help you arrive in style. I hope some of my outfit ideas (above) have helped get your styling juices flowing and I've also linked to more of my favorite party pieces below. I can't believe we're less than a month away from Christmas!


         SHOP EXPRESS PARTY PIECES         

Special thanks to Express for partnering with us on this post.

Nov 27, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment