OZ Naturals: Vitamin C Serum - The Fashionably Broke
the fashionably broke, style blog, fashion, blogger, dc


OZ Naturals: Vitamin C Serum

The founders of OZNaturals, Angela and Craig, are dedicated to developing skincare that not only works, but is also socially and environmentally responsible (You can read more about them here). Click through to read more about the natural and organic skincare line, made in the USA, that you're going to love!

If you treat your skin right, I've found, it generally returns the favor. Drinking lots of water, washing your face every morning and night and moisturizing on a daily basis are essential. But beyond the basics, using a highly concentrated serum as a part of my daily skincare regime has become one of the most beneficial methods of keeping my skin looking bright and healthy.

Whenever possible, I search for products that contain the most natural ingredients. Especially when it's something I'm putting in or on my body. OZNaturals is an all-natural skincare line and uses the most highly concentrated natural and active ingredients, that are sceintifically-proven to be great for your skin, without the high price tag.

FEATURED: OZNaturals Vitamin C Serum

OZNaturals' full product line includes cleansers, exfoliants, toners & masks and all of their products are cruelty free, vegan, alcohol free, paraben free and sulfate free. The OZNaturals Vitamin C Serum (pictured here) is one of my favorite products from OZNaturals. One of the most desirable benefits of using a serum is it's ability to penetrate deeper into the skin than other products. [For example, moisturizers sit on top of the skin, or just below its surface.]

This particular serum is under $20 and is made with pure Vitamin C and Hyaluronic acid, among other natural ingredients. It's specially formulated to protect and brighten your skin, as well as slow down dreaded wrinkling. Using just a few drops at night on your face and neck leaves my skin looking brighter by the morning, so I always make sure to use it the night before a photoshoot or special occasion.

Disclosure: Special thanks to OZNaturals for collaborating with me on this post. As one of the most reputable skin care brands in the industry, I know you're going to love this brand and their products as much as I do!

Nov 11, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment