Holiday Parties with Urban Outfitters - The Fashionably Broke
the fashionably broke, style blog, fashion, blogger, dc


Holiday Parties with Urban Outfitters


         SHOP THE POST         

I typically host a holiday party for my friends every Christmas at my house. I just love to entertain and a good excuse to dress up and gather with friends! It seems that every year we all get busier and busier, so I decided to keep things more low key this year and host a more informal holiday party. That meaning a happy hour start-time, cozy blankets and bare feet encouraged, but still featuring my traditional White Elephant gift exchange and all of the holiday tunes & cocktails.

Urban Outfitters is one of my favorite places to shop because they just literally have everything - The decorations, the supplies, the outfit, and the gifts! I quickly ordered a vintage-inspired Crosley bluetooth speaker to bring a more retro holiday feel to the party, rather than our clunky, modern (how boring?) Bose. It was definitely a hit!

Denim is always encouraged when I'm around. So my casual holiday party look was made up of this adorable cropped, red sweater, denim overalls and a metallic lip. The overalls turned out to be comfy, cute and functional too - The extra pocket room meant more hands free for pouring drinks! Some of my other favorite festive, but chill, styles included this crushed velvet sweater and this mini dress.

I always love Urban Outfitters' Gift section. Making the holidays sooo much easier, I picked out a few things that I would love to end up with for our White Elephant gift exchange - These cute and scented bath bombs, velvet scrunchies, and a Gourmand rollerball set (Citron-Glace is my favorite scent!). You can also never go wrong with an Anastasia Beverly Hills pallet (I kept that one for myself!). I always like to have a few extra gifts on hand for those who may have forgotten to bring one! Below, are some more awesome gift ideas from UO:

There's something I almost look forward to about the morning after a party. The reminisce of all of the fun you had, still scattered about the house. This year I let my guests take the pictures, with a Fujifilm Instax polaroid camera! I had a blast looking through all of the photos the next day. Speaking of, you can shop some of my favorite post-party pajamas from UO, like this slip dress, below:

Urban Outfitters has a the best selection of party items too, for whatever kind of holiday party you might be hosting this year. You don't even need to buy a Christmas tree, they've got you covered! Shop more of my party favorites below and be sure to follow along all things holidays all happening at Urban Outfitters at #UOHoliday.

Special thanks to Urban Outfitters for partnering with us on this post.

Dec 14, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment