Cozy On Christmas Morning - The Fashionably Broke
the fashionably broke, style blog, fashion, blogger, dc


Cozy On Christmas Morning


         SHOP THE POST         

If you haven't noticed from my holiday style stories so far, I usually go for the less-traditional color pallets and details. I definitely love the traditional stuff: red and green, snowflakes and reindeer. But, I'm one that always stresses the importance of mixing different styles to create one eclectic one.

I opted for a less traditional theme for our Christmas tree decor. I've been really into retro styles, even more than I usually am. This set of pink, ivory and blue bulbs look just like the box of vintage christmas ornaments I spotted just this weekend in Phoenix at a pop-up flea market. Sadly, I couldn't bring the cute vintage ones home - I didn't they'd make it traveling so far without breaking. But they were pastel blue & pink, and would have fit right in!

The holidays always mark the time for a new pair of jammies for me! I'm loving these picks from Marks & Spencer. Their exclusive collaboration with Rosie Huntington-Whiteley features nightwear in various floral and feminine prints, lace details and a gorgeous, vintage-inspired color pallet.

WEARING: Marks & Spencer Silk Pajama Set
Velvet Robe | Cashmere Pajama Set

From the collection, I selected this silk pajama set, a velvet robe and a pure cashmere sweater & sweatpants pajama set. Perfect for those cozy holiday mornings and evenings! I'm already dreaming of hot cocoa and a warm fire (while wearing these soft and silky jammies!).

Special thanks to Shopping Links and Marks & Spencer for partnering with us on this post.

Dec 12, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment