Holiday #OOTD - The Fashionably Broke
the fashionably broke, style blog, fashion, blogger, dc


Holiday #OOTD

After 6 days in the desert (With Visit Phoenix - More on that to come!), I'm excited to get back into the the cold-weather holiday spirit. Yes, that's a thing! Bring on the chunky knits...


         SHOP THE POST         

WEARING: English Factory Sweater | AG Jeans
See by Chloe Bag | Mango Earrings | Steve Madden Heels

This sweater from Shopbop is equally as glitzy as it is minimal - Perfect for a gal like me who can't decide how she's dressing to the occasion until 30 minutes before it's time to head out the door. It comes in two great colors - jet black and heather grey - and is under $100! There is a slight sparkle in the fabric, accompanied by flare sleeves & a chic collar-bone reveal.

Speaking of last minute outfits, there are a few pairs of earrings that have been getting me out the door in record timing lately, like these. To widen my selection, I'm ordering a few more in preparation for the holiday season! I've rounded up some of my favorite pairs for you as well below.

If you're a last-minute shopper in general, then you're going to love Octer.com. I recently found these pumps on Octer in a flash. Octer allows you to shop from all of your favorite stores, like Nordstrom and Saks Fifth Avenue, in one place. The selection is concise enough for quick shopping but wide enough that there's always something for everyone. Be sure to check it out!

Dec 12, 2016

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see more about your trip!! That is one place I would love to visit!
    xx Jenelle
    www.inspiringwit.com

    ReplyDelete