Dove Advanced Care - The Fashionably Broke
the fashionably broke, style blog, fashion, blogger, dc


Dove Advanced Care

Step into my office! My beauty office that is...

I've been using Dove deodorant on my underarms since I can remember, most notably because of their wide variety of scents to choose from. I like to have options, I can be picky about scents and my preference even seem to change from time to time. In taking better care of my skin over the past few years though, I've learned that this Dove deodorant that I had been using was much more than just a pretty face.

You shouldn't settle when it comes to your skin, underarms included! And the Dove Advanced Care Antiperspirant line offers 18 signature scents to choose from so that you don't have to. You can find the antiperspirant that's right for you, in the right scent. My personal favorites include the cucumber and green tea (Cool Essentials), orange blossom (Restore) and Lavender Fresh. If you have sensitive skin, be sure to check out the unscented, hypo-allergenic formula. And, on days when I have a photoshoot, I rely on the new, Clear Finish antiperspirant. It's invisible and protects 100 colors of clothing from those pesky white-marks!

Not only does the Advanced Care line smell great but, with guaranteed 48-hour protection, Dove's antiperspirant deodorants allow you to swipe once in the morning and go about my day. There's already enough to worry about, unwanted odor or wetness shouldn't be one of them. And, you might not realize how many times in a day you'll need protection! The most crucial moments for me include when I'm at the gym or yoga, or when I'm in a meeting or at an event.

Beyond a great scent and long-lasting protection, what really makes this antiperspirant top-shelf quality (for me) is it's formulated with Dove 1/4 moisturizers and NutriumMoisture. NutriumMoisture helps your skin's natural renewal process and retain its moisture balance, leaving you with softer, smoother skin. All of these components then work together to help prevent uneven skin tone (Be sure to check out Dove's cleartone formula if you struggle with this!), dryness, red marks and other common underarm irritations - A unique combination of protection and care that can't be beat.

Disclosure: This post was in collaboration with Simply Stylist & Dove.

Feb 1, 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment