Over The Knee - The Fashionably Broke
the fashionably broke, style blog, fashion, blogger, dc


Over The Knee

I can't get over all of the over the knee boots I've been seeing this fall - So cute! I just haven't found the right pair that I want to splurge on yet. So, I'm using a pair of tall socks to achieve that same, cool over the knee look with a pair of boots that I just pulled out of winter storage. Simply because Free People practically specializes in boho, they were the perfect place to shop around for cute socks. And, they are definitely one of the few that could actually make a sock cute, don't you think? I love this pair because they're so cozy and they keep me warm once the sun goes down. I'm just not ready to put the shorts away! Also, they're not too thick and can easily be pulled up high or scrunched down a bit lower.

DSC_1764 DSC_1749 DSC_1713 DSC_1724

SWEATER: Zara, SHORTS: Blank
SOCKS: Free People, BOOTS: Vince Camuto (similar)
PURSE: Phillip Lim for Target, SUNGLASSES: Ray Ban

Sep 25, 2013

2 comments:

  1. Love the transitional look , you look cozy while still showing skin. I need those socks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loveee that you're whipping out the turtleneck! I've been eyeing the idea of jorts transformed into a fall staple and this is the perfect take on it! (also I have those Vince Camuto boots in a cognac hue -- LOVE THEM)

    xo, Liz
    {What Dress Code?}

    ReplyDelete