We're Loving: PHYLLIS + ROSIE JEWELRY - The Fashionably Broke
the fashionably broke, style blog, fashion, blogger, dc


We're Loving: PHYLLIS + ROSIE JEWELRY

As we love to share our best, new finds, Phyllis + Rosie was no exception. Thanks to She's Unqiue, a local boutique where we discover many of our favorite jewelry designers, we we're lucky enough to be introduced. Our favorite piece right now would have to be the Coin Necklace. I have it and you would know it if you knew me because I wear it almost every day. It's such a perfect piece for summer. I love it with all white, or any deep-V neckline and I plan to wear pair it with my suits at the beach. Gold looks amazing on top of a great tan. I wear it long or I even double-wrap it for a shorter, layered look. Click an image to shop directly!

All images c/o PHYLLIS + ROSIE JEWELRY
Andrea Linett as Creative Director
Michael Waring as photographer

Apr 26, 2014

1 comment:

  1. Well you already know I LOVE this ;) Glad you're enjoying the necklace - P+R rock!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete