More From LA - The Fashionably Broke
the fashionably broke, style blog, fashion, blogger, dc


More From LA

Zara Top, Nordstrom Jacket (on sale), Zara Skirt, Topshop Boots c/o, Stella & Dot Bag, RayBan Sunglasses

I just got back from the most relaxing weekend at the lake with my family (Smith Mountain Lake).  It was the kind of vacation where it was okay to just live in my bathing suit, not wash my hair and drink margaritas at 11am (much needed after our recently eventful Coachella travels).  Today, I'm on my way to New York for a fun project with Tammy and then it's back to work for this girl.

This was another look from our trip to the most beautiful city that is LA! If I haven't told you before, I think we left a piece of our hearts in California. A tropical print mini, crop top, my favorite, black booties (at the moment) and more prints on prints seemed fitting for a day of wandering the palm lined streets. It felt dressed up, yet easy and beachy; I could totally get used to this type of dressing. You are too pretty, Cali. Until next time!

All photos by Sara

May 7, 2014

1 comment: