The Best BB - The Fashionably Broke
the fashionably broke, style blog, fashion, blogger, dc


The Best BB

I love trying out new products and expanding my beauty repertoire. I was recently introduced to BB Creams, in all of their glory. And so, what is a BB Cream and what's all of the fuss about? A BB Cream is a multi-purpose beauty product that combines skincare, makeup, and sunscreen into one step. *Note: Multi-purpose beauty products = my best friend.

When I was offered the chance to test out the new Revlon BB Cream, along with the foundation and pressed powder from the Nearly Naked line, I jumped at the chance. See below for more about how I used the Revlon Photo Ready BB Cream and my tips for how to achieve a flawless face.

DSC_0572

I'm not the girl who has been using the same make-up routine for years and years. I'm always down to test new products and try out different brands of make-up. Revlon has been a brand that I've turned to time and time again, when it comes to trying out new beauty products, and they never disappoint. Just take a peek below and see how, with just three easy steps, and three great products, I created a beautiful base for my everyday look!

DSC_0543 DSC_0594

The BB Cream itself has just enough coverage that it will probably be all that I use, as far as face make-up goes, in the summertime. But, for now, I am loving the Nearly Naked Foundation, which I applied after the BB cream base. It's so lightweight and smooth but the coverage is amazing. Not to mention, it may be one of the longest-lasting foundations that I've ever used (truly, this is a product that I may never stray away from). Next, to seal the foundation and really make it last, I applied Nearly Naked pressed powder on top using a powder brush. For a completed look, I added a touch of mascara and lip gloss and I was ready to head out the door.

So, now it's your turn! Tell me, why do you love using a BB cream? Join in the conversation and enter your thoughts in the Glam Talk box below!

white logo new

Revlon believes there is more than one way for women to be seen. Revlon's heritage as a color authority and its suite of innovative products inspires women around the world to express themselves through beauty each and every day.

Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Revlon Consumer Products via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Revlon Consumer Products.

Jun 14, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment