Valentines Day with Hanuel - The Fashionably Broke
the fashionably broke, style blog, fashion, blogger, dc


Valentines Day with Hanuel

Because, every girl should be showered with jewels on Valentine's Day...

I was so happy to meet the ladies behind Hanuel last year because they've created the online jewelry shop of my dreams. Almost all of the collection on Hanuel is made up of jewelry and accessories that are under $50, yet it so doesn't show. Every piece is so on-trend, it makes for the perfect place to shop for affordable options to some of the designer jewelry that I'm currently loving.

I'm so excited because I've partnered with Hanuel to curate a customized box of goodies to give away for Valentine's Day. I was able to hand-pick each of the items that our winner will receive and I truly love (and wear) all of them. They even let me include some of the newest items that are about to hit the shop!

Photo's c/o Hanuel

Inside the TFB x Hanuel Valentine's Day Box: Micro Pave Pearl Bilat Earrings / Knot Cuff / Floating Triple Pave Ring / Natural Crystal Pendant

How to Enter:

1. Follow The Fashionably Broke & Hanuel on Instagram

2. Tag two friends in the comments on our Instagram post here

Optional for additional entry:

Repost the image to your Instagram account with the hashtag #HanuelValentines

*If you can't wait to shop, use the code VALENTINES for 20% off your Hanuel purchase until 2/14.

Feb 5, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment