Summer Tan - The Fashionably Broke
the fashionably broke, style blog, fashion, blogger, dc


Summer Tan

I did a really good job of packing clothes that could work for anything on our trip, whether we were island hopping or resort dining. This maxi dress did me good! It was the perfect cover-up for lunch and, with a pair of wedges, beachy dinner attire. Tan is color that will carry you through a year and appropriate for any occasion. I majorly have that summertime sadness (shout out to Lana!) thinking about the day my summer tan will fade. Tan is not only a favorite color in my wardrobe, but a summer tan has to be the best compliment to every outfit.

DSC_1175 DSC_1184 DSC_1198 DSC_1195 DSC_1192

DRESS: Malloy c/o Marshalls (similar)
SHOES: Shoe Dazzle
JEWELRY: Stella & Dot, Francesca's
SUNGLASSES: Krewe du optic

Sep 8, 2013

1 comment: